Misfit. Rebel. Trouble Maker.
The Game Changer
That’s My Birthdate Don’t Forget to send me some Books & Blue Berry Muffins
I don’t have a rag to riches story for you. What I do have is a story of a rebel (Yours Truly). The things I did and the not so conventional ways of doing it.
I never went to Business School, at least not as a student (wink). However, I started to work when I was 17 with Real Businesses.
In last 14 years, I have worked with businesses of all kinds, at various roles, from varied industries.
ERP After Sales Services
Business Strategy – Service Based Business
Marketing In The Digital World
Idea To Income Business Launches
And a lot more…
But I am not going to bore you with my profiles at each role. I have it on my LinkedIn in a more interesting way if you wanna know.
What I would like to share with you is… No not my story from Rag To Riches, I told you I don’t have one, but some things I live by:
- I have zero tolerance for excuses.
- Punctuality is non – negotiable.
- Results of perfection (learned it the hard way)
- No Multi-Tasking ( I was once a furious tasker)
- Collaboration Over Competition (Growing Together Is Fun)
- Own It – I own my mistakes, I own my scars, my victories and everything in between.
“I do one thing called
What I Want”
They Called Me Nuts
- When I left my luxurious life and loving parents and moved to an unknown city Mumbai, to hustle? For what to be independent, you are a fool. I was told.
- When I came back after 4+ years, leaving the corporate world behind. You are spoiling your career there is nothing in that small town of yours, they said.
- An ERP company sounds good, but joining at half the salary of what you use to get paid, told you there is nothing in your small town girl.
- From ERP to Digital Solutions what a pathetic fall it is. Fools did not know the future lies with embracing Digital.
- Saying no to a 5 figure salary, to build your business? You have finally lost it all.
And that was the time I arrived. From taking salaries to giving salaries.
From creating an income to the mission of leaving a legacy behind.
Now that you know how I role it professionally, let me welcome you to my life beyond business.
- My life revolves around my parents and I like it that way.
- I can’t live with my siblings, neither can I live without them. They are loving and irritating at the same time.
- I love reading, my mom thinks I am addicted to it, even if I am it is a good addition to have.
- I simply can’t work from home. My pretty house and lovely people in it are too distracting.
- My life revolves around this 4-year-old on the left, meet Myra, My Love, My Life. God forgot to connect us through blood, so he did it through the soul. She turns 5 this August.
You know my story and I don’t know your’s now that’s not fair.
Heck, I don’t even know who knows me, drop me a message in the comment section below and let’s get talking!
Bite Size Knowledge
People Call It Blog
I am not going to waste your (and my) time over telling you things about LinkedIn that you already know. After all, it isn't something new, its been there and is the master of their game - Business. What I am going to share will take your LinkedIn game up by a notch...
COMPETITORS: They wanna see you do good, but never better than them. Remember that. And this is how you can spoil their evil plans. We all have those competitors who make us feel envy and inspired at the same time, don’t we? But have you asked yourself why? The answer...
Have you tried using LinkedIn? And by using I mean really use the platform to it’s potential and not just having a profile out there? LinkedIn like every other social media platform has it’s own share of lovers and haters, it would be wrong if I say all who are...